Friday, July 10, 2009

1:37 AM

Sorry yass !!

Out of all randomness , Love is the most fragile thing God has ever given ME. I chose to fall in love but not every love story ends up like how Romeo and Juliet's did.WE all make choices, and i certainly agree, love is the hardest choice. One wrong move , you're heart is stained with regret and anger. We might let it go eventually and carry on but, it's never really forgotten. Probably mingles at the tinyest spot at the bottom of our heart. Sometimes, I try to deny that IM better off alone but am I really that strong? Everyone relies on everyone else. So why shut Love out of your lives? Jealousy is a form of love. So is concern. Overly protective is an obsession.
iM REALLY SORRY ! I REALLY AM SORRY pleasee forgive me !
PS : im sorry , cause ive made the biggest mistake of all and tt is to hurt you . !!! soso sorry . i miss those time too ! i aint have any motive at all . SWEAR ! u cnt stop me from loving shoes ryte ?? you should at least found out who the hell is tt NICK ?? and i always tell those peeps i aint using any phone no more went my pp8 is vanish . so tt their pp8 will not go waste by texting me .. !! i got a point there ryte ?? YES i AM very patient with you all this while !!! Negative opinions kept appearing but i still kept being patients . ! went i said im serius in sumthing ... i would always stick to tt . IM SOOSOOOO SORRY ONCE AGAIN !

[0] comments

::::::::::[Now listen to me bebeh♥]::::::::

I want it to HAPPEND

Go BALI
lL with SER♥

my FAGGS♥

♥♥Fafaarch ♥♥Daniel ♥@$$E$ ♥♥Khairaa ♥♥Ariateeee ♥Angelaaa ♥♥Row PINK ♥Marry anne ♥ReenDiAnno ♥♥Ulricar ♥♥Husmee/ ♥♥MimAA ♥NAthaniel ♥Aki ♥Carrisa ♥♥Adina ♥♥EeQAH

sepet♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I ♥ YASSER

BEST veiwed via internet explora
Photobucket NAme sepet yes just sepet .
Eccentric girl from hell bebeh♥
15 years of living
You can trigger me,
but you will never FIGURE me out . [winks*]
**MY OTHER HALF **
♥YASSER♥
words cant explain what u mean to me ♥


ShoutMix chat widget

recent shadows

JUSTIN BIERER ::: im feelling sososo SICK ! my legs are aching uhs !... ::: yishun ! ::: HAppy birthday MIRAAAAAA!!!!!(such a best cbiest f... ::: get me those kicks ! ::: today !!!! ::: fave peeps !!! ::: i want a MONROE piercing people !!!! urghh !!!! i... ::: HAHAHAHAHAx ... how bout it ??? new skin bebeh ...... ::: loves ... :::

ancient shadows

May 2009 ::: June 2009 ::: July 2009 ::: August 2009 ::: October 2009 ::: November 2009 ::: December 2009 :::

design from SCRATCH

S

H

a

D

0

w

[ o-f ]

T

R

a

N

s

c

E

n

D

e

N

C

e